Saturday, June 18, 2011

Grown up Dorm Food?

For the next month, I'll be on the Skidmore College campus in Saratoga Springs NY, taking part in the SITI Company Summer Theatre Workshop. It's intense, but I'm so excited to live, breath and sleep theatre, train with some amazing people and solely do art for one month.

So what does this mean for KDP?
I'm still going to blog, but it'll be my dorm food creations. I'll be living on the campus and eating dorm food for the 1st time in over 6 years.
Last time I was here, I survived on ramen.
I'd like to think that I've grown up enough to avoid the ramen route (plus, I still can't even look at it without feeling sick), but there is a solid chance that chick pea salads will fill the ramen's shoes.
I'm going to blog about the Frankenstein dorm dishes that I throw together, any good scones I find and I'm keeping up to date with music, so keep an eye out for that.

And Mags and Val (and other contributors) will have to step it up on the home made food part. I'm not allowed a hot plate.


Music Arena:
I just went through a music buying binge.
I'm really into Danger Mouse and Daniele Luppi's "Rome" with Jack White, Norah Jones and some of the musicians who recorded Ennio Morricone's  film scores. It's been a long time coming, but totally worth the wait. "Timeless" is a really good word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment